Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Curls and Splurges


My splurge for the week....I need more color...sparkle and retro chic!I could not pass them up.

The color just pops!

I saw this brooch and LOVED it. I have nothing like it so it had to be mine:)

If I had to choose one sent for the rest of my life this would be it!

These are my fun new glasses that I got for my bday last month- aren't they cool?!

I decided to have a little throw back from my past...CURLS..LOTS OF THEM! I mainly wanted to try it on my daughter because every time I curl her hair the curls just fall out. I even tried hot rollers...NOPE! So I resorted to sponge rollers and IT WORKED! I thought it would be fun to try mine and oh my goodness.....crazy! There was so much curl that I didn't know what to do, but put it up. I will do larger rollers in the future for me because my hair is naturally curly and it takes too well to curls. It was a bonding moment for me and my daughter getting all dolled up for no reason at all...every mom should experience that.

1 comment:

  1. umm...that's my hair and those are my glasses.
    What a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete