Monday, August 2, 2010

HELLO!

I am finally getting ready for my business. I am going to post pictures and send emails out with the link to my blog. I will post items I will be selling jewelry to hair accessories for all ages. I have mostly sterling silver to gold. I buy wholesale and make quite a bit of it allowing me to sell for wholesale as well. My items are quality!!!!

I will be previewing an open house block of 3 hours for 2-3 days. Preferably it will be a weekend.. Thursday, Friday, Saturday. The time is estimated to be at the end of this month before school starts back up. There is NO hassle because I hate that more than anything so that is another reason I will be post pictures with some pricing. You also can always email me with things you know you want.

When writing emails head them BLUE LUXX
My email is- www.sasevechic@live.com

Watch for the upcoming posts and emails and most of all TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OR ANYONE YOU THINK MIGHT ENJOY WHAT I HAVE.

Thanks a BUNCH!!

SAS

No comments:

Post a Comment