Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eve's a PUNK!


I am done with the fighting and persuading! I wanted a very pretty girly chic quilt set for Eve and she defied my and says..." I am not a flowery girl". How in the heck does she even know what kind of a girl she is???? She is only 8 flipp'n years old for goodness sakes! Oh I feel the gray hairs coming on already. So we set out to Target because they have some really cute bedding and some good prices too. On the way I spotted the Bed Bath and Beyond and said we need to drop by there first before we make any final decisions. Sure enough we walk in and the ONLY TURQUOISE set there is in the front clearance section. Any kind of aqua-turquoise color is her ultimate fave. The bedding was a full 9 pc. set and the price was originally $200.00 and got it for only $59.99 and she REALLY wanted it so I succumbed. I fiqure I couldn't get really get a better deal than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment