Monday, March 1, 2010

The most wonderful cards



These are the most gorgeous fun looking cards I have EVER seen! I would love to have ALL of them and fill an entire room with them and then dress up like Marie Antoinette. That will have to be on my bucket list now. Any chance I can get to dress up in frills and lace...tastefully might I add..I will take it. I have always longed to wear those huge fancy silk hooped dresses. I grew up watching musicals like The Slipper and The Rose. If you have not seen it you are missing out BIG TIME! I love all the beautiful costumes and YES the cheesiness too.lol

2 comments:

  1. I have a little girl dress pattern so I'm sure they have adult ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know they do...it just takes yards and yards of fabric....someday! he,he

    ReplyDelete