Monday, March 29, 2010

So much to do....

I am learning real fast how I can overwhelm myself. I am a perfectionista of sorts and expect soooo much out of myself. I know that I have to pace myself and that's ok! (I keep on telling myself)

Right now it's finding the time and energy to do what I want to do. I am starting the business as early as April....if that works..he,he. Overall I am doing this for fun and mainly just to keep up with the hobby for right now. After I go down in days at work and school starts back up in Sept I am hoping to expand more and start taking classes too. I will have only 1 at home all day so that will be nice. Jackson will be in K...if only we could do all day:( Maybe we will? Only time will tell for us- big changes in the mix and it's exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jett really needed an all day K program and we didn't get 'picked' in the lottery so we signed him up for afternoon kindergarten at Kid's Club. It was the best decision we ever made. He would take the bus from chinook to Kid's Club - eat his lunch there and then have another 1/2 day of K. The curriculum at KC is top notch and the teacher Ms.Diane is absolutely fabulous. It even worked out that Kid's Club was less than Chinook's tuition. I would recommend it to anyone. Especially someone with an active boy. Their "hands on" active style of learning was perfect for Jett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea...I didn't know that they had a k program. Thanks! I will definitely check it out. I also really don't want to pay for public school when I already pay taxes. I think it is truly ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete