Friday, March 5, 2010

Warmth PLEASE!!!


This picture literally brings tears to my eyes...this is what God created for us. This and so many others of this photographer inspires me and brings me joy.

So many ideas yet so little time! This seems to be my constant struggle. There are so many things that I would love to make and do and I simply don't have the time and especially the energy. I am getting better and the sun has been coming out a lot more and it amazes me how much I am effected by the weather. Gloom and doom just depresses me and living in the northwest cages you in that type of an environment. I am trying not to complain because we are truly blessed for living in an area where there has been no disasters...YET! My point is that I am overall very happy with the sunshine and it makes me think more clearly and fuels my energy source.
There are a few ideas that I am currently thinking up that hopefully I can pan out sooner rather than later. We will see what the future has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment